Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Horray to our Followers!



We would like to welcome all of our followers! As of October 14, we have 97 followers. How exciting is that! We are hoping to get all of our followers to play along. That would be awesome if all 97 would play. In order for that to happen we need you all to play and to tell all of your friends about us. We now have sponsors at least twice a month. Next week is a sponsor week. You don't need to have sponsors stamps to play along. You can use any stamps you may have or want to use to create your card!



So many fun stamp companies out there! I have had the honor of being Guest Designer for My Cute Stamps. I can't tell you how much fun I have been having. If you have noticed I have been posting almost every other day with things made from My Cute Stamps on my Sweetberry Designs blog.My card is made again with the cute Bird Cage. I hope you're not tired of seeing me use it again. It's just too cute of a stamp and I had to try it in pinks. I love the bright colors of the card along with the glitter I used on the birds and the hot pink rhinestones.


Our sponsor for last  week was Jen at Say It With Stamps. We would like to thank Jen for sponsoring us. The winner for last week is Juanita at Stampin Twilight for her darling hippo card. Juanita be sure to e-mail Arlana at Sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com.


There are so many fun designs you can use from different stamp companies. We would like to see what you create with my sketch by using any stamps you may have. So come along and join in the fun. Invite your friends to play along too.



For those that want some sweet fun and want to play along, here's what you need to do.

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week.

This sketch could also be done in a Square Card as long as you follow the layout.

You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.



2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each week's number.

3. Add a link on your blog about my Sweet Sketch Wednesday

4. Post your card along with link



5. Sign Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your site.



6. Leave the Design Team a comment.

Arlana - Sweetberry Designs





Nancy - Mulberry Station





Judi -Sweet Bloomin Scraps





Rose-Pink Lemonade





Stephanie - Handmade Creations





Kelly - My Bucket Overfloweth





Sheri-Papercrafty’s Creations





Jeannie - Dragonfly Journey





Katie- Created by Katie





Teri – Teri’s Cards and Toppers





Lisa - Paper and Paw Prints




We are still looking for sponsors, so please e-mail me at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com. Be sure and tell anyone that you know.

A special thanks the Design Team for their sweet cards. I hope you will enjoy all of the Design Team inspiration each week.

We are so excited to have you play along each week and want to thank those that stop by and leave us sweet comments. Hoping that you play along with us this week. Be sure and have a sweet day.
Sweet Sketch Wednesdays Participants
1. Stephanie S.
2. Tami Grandi (tamijo)
3. Dora
4. CheriG
5. LeeseChristine
6. jen
7. Kristen (queen of nostalgia)

Learn more about Sweet Sketch Wednesdays here.
Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

11 comments:

  1. The cards are so fun this week Design team . You did such a fablous job on my sketch as always. Thanks to everyone for all you hard efforts on making cards for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I couldnt do this with out my wonderful DT!!! Have a Sweet week all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ladies, you scored this week!! All of the cards are wonderful!! Don't we have a wonderful DT Team?!!! Thanks to all of you!!!
    I can't wait to see what everyone has done from week to week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards from the DT!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards this week, Ladies! Thanks for inspiring all of us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sketch- pushed me out of my comfort zone! and beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sketch is the second card in this post (you'll understand when you see the post).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, 97 followers! Will this be the week we hit the 100 mark? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see 103 followers - yippee!!!
    With such a fun sketch and a great DT, why wouldn't we hit over 100!!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete